I started off this morning with the awareness that i was breathing... yayyy.. survived.. lolz.
Was online in about an hour and yearned to sought something which I had heard a long time ago..and which might just have been long lost and forgotten... Didn't know what I was looking for but this is what came to mind.... 'Arise, awake....and stop not till the goal is reached.. - Swami Vivekanand.' The thought itself led me to just what i needed to read... Here it is...
Was online in about an hour and yearned to sought something which I had heard a long time ago..and which might just have been long lost and forgotten... Didn't know what I was looking for but this is what came to mind.... 'Arise, awake....and stop not till the goal is reached.. - Swami Vivekanand.' The thought itself led me to just what i needed to read... Here it is...
Agneepath (अग्निपथ) – A poem by Harivansh Rai Bachhann
अग्निपथ
वृक्ष हों भले खड़े,
हों घने, हों बड़े,
एक पत्र छाँह भी
मांग मत! मांग मत! मांग मत!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
हों घने, हों बड़े,
एक पत्र छाँह भी
मांग मत! मांग मत! मांग मत!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
तू न थकेगा कभी,
तू न थमेगा कभी,
तू न मुड़ेगा कभी,
कर शपथ! कर शपथ! कर शपथ!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
तू न थमेगा कभी,
तू न मुड़ेगा कभी,
कर शपथ! कर शपथ! कर शपथ!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
यह महान दृश्य है,
चल रहा मनुष्य है,
अश्रु, स्वेद, रक्त से
लथ-पथ, लथ-पथ, लथ-पथ,
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
चल रहा मनुष्य है,
अश्रु, स्वेद, रक्त से
लथ-पथ, लथ-पथ, लथ-पथ,
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment